Do you wonder why your photographs are not stellar? A common mistake is improper lighting.
You may say well I cannot control the lighting. I have a scene I want to catch, and I have to do it now. I cannot wait!
Well here are a few suggestions to consider.
- Where is the sun? It should be behind you to reduce glare. Look where the sun is in comparison to the object(s) you are taking.
- The best time of day for taking indoor photos is
- Consider glare from surrounding areas
- Can you plan the time of day to go and take certain photographs
- Nature lighting is the best. We can use flash but try to use natural lighting.